Whole Bunch Of Fender Guards!!! F.S.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whole Bunch Of Fender Guards!!! F.S.

I was cleaning out my box o' crap & I realized that I've got an insane amount of Strat and Tele guards so I thought I'd offer them up to someone who can use them? There's 6 Strat guards, 3 Fat Strat, 1 single Humbucker/single vol., & 2 S/S/S, & 1 brand new Tele guard, plastic still attached.

Excuse me, there's 8 of them, also a black H/H guard that's basically new? It still has the plastic on it as do 2 or 3 of the other Stratocaster guards. Most of these were stock guards that I changed out for something that looked better with the guitar? I'll be taking of any pots, switches, wiring, exe, so this is for the pickguards only & the one lonely backplate that's holding down the frog! I might have a set or two of matching knobs I'll toss in as well?

$40 for the lot of em....
    I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Re: Whole Bunch Of Fender Guards!!! F.S.

B.T.W. these are all licensed Fender or USA Fender pickguards, the red pearl guard is a USA 4 ply black, white, and red pearloid pickguard and I paid $40 for it alone...
    I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Comment

Working...
    X