W.T.B. Buffer "Pedal"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• W.T.B. Buffer "Pedal"

Like the title says I'm looking for a buffer pedal, maybe two? Let me know what you got & what you're looking to get for it? Thanks!!!
    I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Re: W.T.B. Buffer "Pedal"

Where in New Hampshire are you? I'm in Maine. I could build you a couple generic buffers pretty easily.
    Hmm...

Comment

I live in Berlin, pretty far up north but if you're from ME you probably know it? Where abouts in ME do you live, I'm only about 20 mins from the Bethel/Gorham line & 40 minutes from the Fryeburg/Conway line?
      I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Comment

I'm in the Portland area. Getting chilly up there yet? I love that area.

I can build a couple buffers pretty quickly. They would be on Vero board and I can put them on switches. I have a couple 1590A enclosures, probably enough room for the board, jacks and switch, but no room for a battery just a dc jack.

I could paint the enclosure if you'd like. I won't have any time to etch the enclosure. (I don't have the space to burn metal like I used to do)

I've done a couple of Klon buffers that have worked really well. I usually stick them into an enclosure with the pedal that needs a little help. I haven't done the Cornish buffer yet, but I have a layout for it. The Klon has always done what I need it to.

They'd be about $40.00 a piece. I just like building them. I'm not interested in making a ton of money. Just enough to build another pedal.

Let me know what you think.
        Hmm...

Comment

Get any Boss pedal, problem solved.
          Trainspotter

"...the real key is a good warm delay and lots of lysergic acid diethylamid"

Comment

Working...
          X