Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [-20% Discount] Fuzzey Electronics Company

Hi guys

I’m new here and like most of you - seek for ultimate tone. But there is another reason, why I’m here.
    For last few years, I’ve been making some pedal clones for my friends. Since last year’s autumn, I’ve been working on my first original design. From very beginning I was a big fan of Eric Johnson's sound. That's why an idea came to my mind. Fuzz Facin’ is a blend of a classic silicon fuzz, flavored with some Dallas Arbiter heritage and spiced with influence of Tone Bender. It colors the sound with smooth woolly fuzz, and some addictive vintage vibe. You can hear how it sound on the video we’ve made (linked below):

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

You can buy it on reverb.com, eBay.com and through my webstore which provides PayPal payment, but because of the rebuild of our store for now we'd like you to order via eBay and Reverb.

and official website: www.fuzzeyelectronics.com

For members of seymourduncan.com I’ve prepared a special offer- 20% discount available until 11.11.

Click image for larger version

Name:	produkt1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.4 KB
ID:	5838820
    Last edited by czarokrates; 10-09-2015, 03:55 PM.
    Need of FUZZ ?
    Need of CENTAUR ?

Re: [-20% Discount] Fuzzey Electronics Company

Witaj m'oj przyjacielu, welcome to the forum!!! I had a Polish roommate? LOL, that & a bunch of swear words is about the extent of my Polish so unless you want to get into a name calling contest we'll have to keep the rest of this conversation in English. I'm digging the fuzz pedal, I watched some video demos and found some reviews on YouTube. Looks like a fun stomp box, I will definitely br taking advantage of this discount that you got going on until November 11!!!
    I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Comment

Zapraszam/ Please be welcome to order Please send me Private Massage in case to order if you want to
      Need of FUZZ ?
      Need of CENTAUR ?

Comment

Got mine for few days now. Myself I'm not "vintage guy", but I definitelly like combinig it with some booster. With 7-string baritone it makes really massive doom sound.
        Without additional effects and with sweet strat of mine sound is organic and smooth. Also the price is not bad for handsoldered boutique fuzz

Comment

BUMP
          Need of FUZZ ?
          Need of CENTAUR ?

Comment

BUMP GUYZ! If you are interested ask me for price on private message
            Need of FUZZ ?
            Need of CENTAUR ?

Comment

BUMP AGAIN

Following 2 weeks are FREE SHIPPING TO US and EUROPE!!

Ask me priv
              Need of FUZZ ?
              Need of CENTAUR ?

Comment

80 $ including worldwide shipping until end of the following week. Please order via private massage
                Need of FUZZ ?
                Need of CENTAUR ?

Comment

Working...
                X