Have a lil 59 looking to trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have a lil 59 looking to trade

Hello I have a parchment type color lil 59 looking for something more open sounding that will compliment DiMarzio area 61 pickups.

Re: Have a lil 59 looking to trade

I've got a black Cruiser if you might be interested in that. Not sure if that's the direction you want to go, but figured I'd offer it up there.
    This is the very perfection of a man, to find out his own imperfections. - St. Augustine of Hippo

Comment

a dimarzio cruizer? bridge or neck model?

Comment

I think it's the neck model. I haven't hooked it up to a resistance meter to verify, but that's what I've been led to believe by the sticker on the bottom. It sounds good, it's just not the sound I'm looking for.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
        This is the very perfection of a man, to find out his own imperfections. - St. Augustine of Hippo

Comment

Would it sound good in the bridge you think? Because I have DiMarzio area 61 in meck and middle

Comment

I have it in the bridge position currently. I want to reiterate, it doesn't sound bad at all. The tones I get are very usable and well suited for a variety of playing styles. It's simply not what I'm going for in this guitar. I'm going for a very vintage style sound, with the ability to get that airy open PAF tone in the bridge. If I had another guitar, I would definitely keep it to go in that.

Comment

Can u contact me outside the forum?

Comment

Tapatalk is messing up. Shoot me a pm and I'll respond.

Comment

Strangely I'm not able to send you a PM either, jaco. Go to the "Settings" link up top, then click on "General Settings" on the left. There will be different options for private messaging. It seems that you have it turned off.

If that's not it then it may be because you haven't posted outside of the Trading Post, thus you have a post count of 0, and (I'd have to check) but a user who isn't registered as active may not be able to send or receive PMs.
                  Nope...

Comment

OK I'll try that

Comment

Idk try emailing me

Comment

Working...
                      X