Long Shot: WTB Jackson Tuner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long Shot: WTB Jackson Tuner

Need a replacement tuner for my 1990 USA RR1. Black and Jackson branded. The little back plate that says "Jackson" is missing on one of mine. Also interested in a plastic back plate for the same guitar.

Re: Long Shot: WTB Jackson Tuner

Originally posted by Lucid_Lunatic View Post
    Need a replacement tuner for my 1990 USA RR1. Black and Jackson branded. The little back plate that says "Jackson" is missing on one of mine. Also interested in a plastic back plate for the same guitar.
    Does the tuner from your guitar still work properly? Are there any other issues with it beyond the missing 'Jackson' label?

I have 3 model series Charvels including a model 4 neck I'm not currently using that have Jackson-branded Gotoh tuners on them. If you'd be interested in trading your tuner for one of mine, drop me a PM and I'll see what we can work out.
    Originally posted by crusty philtrum
    And that's probably because most people with electric guitars seem more interested in their own performance rather than the effect on the listener ... in fact i don't think many people who own electric guitars even give a poop about the effect on a listener. Which is why many people play electric guitars but very very few of them are actually musicians.

Comment

Working...
    X