banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Celtic Aislinn 4x10 (Tweed Bassman 5F6A)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Celtic Aislinn 4x10 (Tweed Bassman 5F6A)

This one has been a demo amp that I've let people play that come by the shop. It's in mint as in almost new once I wipe off some dust.

It's got 4 Weber speakers, 2 alnico on top and 2 ceramic on bottom. 10A125's (30w, light dope) and 10F150's (25w, light dope). The ceramics give you a bolder bottom end and the alnico gives up that sweet top end. Just a great mix.

It's currently loaded with 5881 Tung Sol's. I'll put new power tubes in before I ship it. There are bias test points on the bottom of the chassis as well. Mercury Magnetics trannies and all the best parts I could source (as always) Sozo caps, etc. Even down to a 10 foot heavy duty power cord.

Finally, the coolest part. 10 years ago I bought an Area 51 BMT-60 which was a bias modulated tremolo add on box. It's wired right up into the amp through an "umbilical cord" and is fed off the B+ voltage. It has a two button footswitch as well and has it's own 12AX7 tube installed. This thing sat packed away a long time, so long I forgot I had it. So I installed it in this Bassman. It sounds fracking amazing. Even 10 years ago with the foot switch, this add on was $250 or so. Iv'e got the receipt somewhere. Area 51 no longer makes it.

List price on the amp is $1700. I will either leave the Tremolo add on in place for the same $1700 price or take $200 off as a demo model discount and remove the Area 51 Tremolo. It's your call. Full warranty in effect and 2-3 day no questions asked return policy (assuming it makes it back same condition as sent)

Anyone interested? Any questions? Shipping TBD.

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

"You can't save everybody, everybody don't wanna be saved."

Re: FS: Celtic Aislinn 4x10 (Tweed Bassman 5F6A)

Bump

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

Comment

Re: FS: Celtic Aislinn 4x10 (Tweed Bassman 5F6A)

BUMP

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

Comment

Working...
      X