banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

W.T.T Tele Plate & Harness With Series/Parallel Toggle for Standard 3Way Harness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• W.T.T Tele Plate & Harness With Series/Parallel Toggle for Standard 3Way Harness

Please excuse the crummy pictures, apparently I've managed to misplace my phone that I typically use for pics? My tablet, although probably capable of launching nuclear weapons can't seem to take a decent pictures to save its life!!!

Anyway, the title basically says it. I want to trade this very cool control plate and Series/Parallel via mini toggle switch that came on my new Tele for a regular old traditional USA or MIM plate and harness with a 3way switch.

The harness that I've currently got in it is custom built with fairly good components. I.E. CTS pots, high quality Orange Drop cap, quality toggle, & very good soldering. It's actually a really cool harness & the Series/Parallel switch gives you a very useful tone but I'm just not into that kinda stuff so I won't use it & if I'm not going to, someone who can appreciate it probably should!!!

As far as the plate and harness that I get in return I'm fine with it being a stock MIM Standard plate and harness. I can upgrade the cap & whatever else I think needs it once I get the new one but I don't want any really bad Squire or knockoff Chinese ones either? As long as it has CTS POTS & is in near mint condition I'll probably take it, let's put it that way?

Aside from a control plate without a hole for the toggle in it I've actually got everything I need to build myself a new Tele harness right now & there's absolutely no reason why I can't just leave the switch where it is for aesthetic reasons but disconnect it? I just figured since this was already made & a pretty cool piece of gear someone out there might want it in return for their Plain Jane stock control panel???

Let me know if you do.....
    I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Re: W.T.T Tele Plate & Harness With Series/Parallel Toggle for Standard 3Way Harness

That's a crl 3 way as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

Re: W.T.T Tele Plate & Harness With Series/Parallel Toggle for Standard 3Way Harness

Originally posted by InbredJunk View Post
      That's a crl 3 way as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
      ^^^^He would know, it was his!!!^^^^^

I actually got bored a little while ago and built myself a new harness out of spare parts but if anyone wants this let me know. Just make me a somewhat reasonable offer, cover the shipping costs and it's yours!!! I'm thinking $25???
      I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Comment

Working...
      X