banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super Distortion, Humbucker from Hell, Matsumoku MMK-45s and single coil w/harness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Distortion, Humbucker from Hell, Matsumoku MMK-45s and single coil w/harness

the MMK-45s have the un-even coils and the original push pull pots for coil cut of the neck humbucker,out of phase for the bridge humbucker and on/off for the single coil. They are 500k and appear to be audio taper. they are still wired together from the factory and in good working order.

the Super Dist. and Humbucker from hell are in very good shape, but the leads are only about 6 inches. i can provide pics later tonight.

I am looking for a set of Fender Custom Shop '69s for a project guitar.

Re: Super Distortion, Humbucker from Hell, Matsumoku MMK-45s and single coil w/harnes

I know you're looking for a trade, but what about prices for those of us who don't have what you're looking for?

Also, you're going to have to explain that MMK/single coil setup to me. I've got an MMK-45 pair setup, stock, and they only came with a coil split switch that affected both pickups. I know this is the way that guitar was made, as I've seen many and have a line on two at the moment.

And what color is the Super D?

Comment

Re: Super Distortion, Humbucker from Hell, Matsumoku MMK-45s and single coil w/harnes

the super D is black. i will take $40 plus shipping. i can get a discount on FedEx. it should be pretty cheap.

the guitar i have is this one: http://www.nwlink.com/~paulcl/guitar...dburstX190.jpg

the master volume splits the neck humbucker, the middle tone control turns on/off the middle single coil, the bottom tone control puts the bridge humbucker out of phase with the others.

Comment

So what kind of guitar is that? Mine's an early 80's Vantage Spirit (bolt-neck LP).

Comment

1984 Electra/Westone Phoenix

Comment

How much for the MMKs?

Comment

$25 each or $60 for all 3 pickups + shipping and i'll throw in the vol/tone pots. i can get the shipping at a discount.

Comment

Working...
              X