banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Celtic Bluesbreaker 2x12 Loaded Cab $300 (local only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celtic Bluesbreaker 2x12 Loaded Cab $300 (local only)

Big heavy 2x12. Great blues breaker look but with black grill cloth. Loaded with two mojo G12H30 clones. it's been sitting here unused for too long and I need the space.

Probably needs to be local only.

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

"You can't save everybody, everybody don't wanna be saved."

Re: Celtic Bluesbreaker 2x12 Loaded Cab $300 (local only)

Man, if you could only ship it to me without the selling price just about doubling!!! I was actually born in San Antonio, left, & then moved back again for a couple years when I was about 11? I remember being really pi$$ed at the rents when they made us move back up north! I loved living in TX, my dad was in the military so we moved a lot but TX was by far the best place they ever stuck us!!! I'd kill to be able to hunt & fish down there again, perhaps one day I'll take a vacation???

If I had stayed (25 years ago now) instead of deciding that living on the second largest mountain east of the Rocky's was a good idea I would driving to pick up my brand new used Celtic cabinet right now!!! Instead I have to go shovel snow, just like yesterday, and the day before, and the day before that!!! I'm just kidding, I have a snowblower & the flu, someone else can go deal with it!!!

Lol, good luck with the sale, she's a real beauty!!!
    I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Comment

Its part of my recent fire sale. I'll just list it on my site eventually someone will snag it. I'm thinking 75 bucks to ship it most likely.

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

Comment

Still out there. Pulled the listing for a guy in Houston that flaked out on me.

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

Comment

Working...
        X