F.S 16ohm SEVENTY/80, Brand New!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F.S 16ohm SEVENTY/80, Brand New!!!

I've got a new 16 ohm Celestion Seventy/80 and I d a clue what to do with it? I pulled it out of my DSL40C as soon as I bought it and replaced it with a U.K. made Creamback. So I guess selling it off cheaply it is???

How about $45 shipped?

I'm am going to ask you use the gift option or add 3.5% if the goods and services option is used. They may not be the heaviest speaker in the world but they aren't light either & require a good sized box so chances are I'm only going to actually get $25 or less for it after I pay the shipping and all is said and done?

I'm happy to post some pictures if you want but I'm sure most of you have probably seen one before? For those that are not familiar, it's a 80W 12in guitar speaker with a relatively neutral sound I.M.H.O.... Feel free to contact me with any other questions you may have...
    I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Re: F.S 16ohm SEVENTY/80, Brand New!!!

If going USPS, It will fit into a Large Flat Rate box, just add extra cardboard around it to protect it.

Otherwise you'll get NAILED if you ship it to the south east or out west.

Director of Arizona Young Voters Initiative

https://www.azyoungvoters.org

Twitter:
    @ArizonaVoters

Comment

I've still got the box my Retro 30 came in, I'll probably ship it in that because it's an actual speaker box. There's padding & bracing that's specifically designed to protect the speaker in it? I'd rather pay a bit more for shipping than have to pay to have it returned because it was damaged in transit. I'm not really looking to make much off it, just a great way to make some much needed space and perhaps get it into the hands of someone who can use it!!!
      I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Comment

Originally posted by Nostalgic Distortion View Post
        I've still got the box my Retro 30 came in, I'll probably ship it in that because it's an actual speaker box. There's padding & bracing that's specifically designed to protect the speaker in it? I'd rather pay a bit more for shipping than have to pay to have it returned because it was damaged in transit. I'm not really looking to make much off it, just a great way to make some much needed space and perhaps get it into the hands of someone who can use it!!!
        Shipping it to CA could cost more than $45.

Director of Arizona Young Voters Initiative

https://www.azyoungvoters.org

Twitter:
        @ArizonaVoters

Comment

Originally posted by dominus View Post
          Shipping it to CA could cost more than $45.
          I brought the box and speaker down with me to get a quote the other day when I was shipping out something else & I can get it sent anywhere in the continental U.S. for under $30 & like I said before as long as it gets to someone who needs it & doesn't cost me anything over my asking price I'm happy to sell it for $45...

Comment

Working...
          X