banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted: 8 ohm Vintage 30 (also open to other 8ohm)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: 8 ohm Vintage 30 (also open to other 8ohm)

So I'm looking to sell my 4x12 but had a bit of a snafu with one speaker (see here: https://forum.seymourduncan.com/show...agnet-content) )

Looking to pick up an 8 ohm V30 for a low price (since I'm just going to sell the whole thing anyway).

I also have for trade a Dunlop Wylde wah, Phase 90, Brass Block for Strat, Anderson H3, and Duncan JBJ.
    Originally posted by Aceman
    It was the age of suave. Men were men, and women were smacked and thrown on the bed and loved it.

Re: Wanted: 8 ohm Vintage 30 (also open to other 8ohm)

Any interest in some 8-ohm Weber Dire Wolf speakers? I have three.

Comment

Perhaps. For the moment I'd like to keep it as close to stock as possible to restore resale value, so I'm focusing on a V30 or at least something similar. We'll see as time goes on though, I may just end up wanting to grab whatever.

Unfortunately for me I'm not the kind of bastard that would throw any speaker in there and sell it like nothing happened, so I'll either end up paying more into it for a V30 or just knocking off a chunk of price. Damn honesty.
      It was the age of suave. Men were men, and women were smacked and thrown on the bed and loved it.

Comment

Ive got a creamback 75.
        I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

In an 8? I thought you only used 16s.

I'm kind of interested in that for my own use actually. haha

Comment

Nah...my evh is 16ohm...2x8ohm speakers.

I do have some 16ohms for sale. My previous 1x12 was 16ohm...so I bought some other 16ohm speakers to stay consistent.. . Then recently I tried them in my 2x12 wired in parallel at 8ohms total...no workie...The DSL likes to see a 16ohm load.

So yeah...got a h75 in 8ohms
            I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

Ahh alright. Interesting. Gotta earn (sell) back what I spent on the Orange before I go buying more stuff for myself but I'll keep an eye out for that H75 when I do.

Comment

Working...
              X