No announcement yet.

W.T.T./W.T.B. LIL Demon for Texas Antiquity Bridge S.C. or Something Comparable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• W.T.T./W.T.B. LIL Demon for Texas Antiquity Bridge S.C. or Something Comparable

The title pretty much says it. I've got a lil Demon for Strat, it's black and sounds great but it occurred to me today I no longer have a S/S/S Strat anymore because of a recent trade? The guitar in the picture has the lil Demon in the bridge and Texas Antiquity's in the other two slots, I'd like to make it all three!!! I've got 7 Stratocasters in a bunch of pup configurations so I figure at least one should be setup like it traditionally would be???

Ideally I'd like to trade for a Texas Antiquity bridge pup for Strat. As I said this would be ideal, but I'm open to buying one or another Antiquity Strat bridge pup for the right price &/or trading the Lil Demon in for some other relatively Hot Stratocaster bridge pickup (preferably a Duncan). Thanks for looking & sorry for the crummy picture, P.M. me for better ones....

Last edited by Nostalgic Distortion; 03-24-2016, 07:52 AM.
    I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???
Working...
X