FS / FT: Guitarforce Erupter EVH-Style Humbucker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS / FT: Guitarforce Erupter EVH-Style Humbucker

i have a guitarforce erupter pickup i'm no longer using, so i'm looking to unload it. it is double black, single-conductor with more than enough lead left for any guitar.

i'd love to trade it for a duncan '78, but i'm also open to trade offers for a neck position p90, pedals, or good old cash.

happy to take / post pictures at request.

here's the description taken from the guitarforce site:

The year was 1978. A hot new guitarist blazed onto the music scene with an innovative playing style and sound. It was a moment in rock history that signaled everything had changed. Folks, including myself, were awestruck by his technique and the shear power and pure rock tones that erupted from his guitar. He later coined his signature tone the "Brown Sound". The Erupter pickup captures the legendary tone of that time. This hot-rodded PAF-style pickup provides infinite sustain and the rich harmonics that he is known for. An A2 magnet delivers clarity and a smooth lively punch. Get ready for some 6-sting pyrotechnics. Specifications: Bridge DCR 9.1K Ohm, Magnet: Alnico 2. Available in 50mm spacing only, just like the original.

Re: FS / FT: Guitarforce Erupter EVH-Style Humbucker

I just got one of those. Great pickup!!
    Only you can decide what "good" sounds like!
    "I learned a long time ago that one note can go a long way if it's the right one, and it will whip the guy with twenty quick notes." ~Les Paul

Comment

Working...
    X