This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FZ NICKEL WHOLE LOTTA SET

$150 shippped con 48 usa. No trades. springs and screws included., rings are not.

Some minor scratching , wear. Leads are nearly full length.
    Last edited by JeffB; 04-29-2016, 05:22 AM. Reason: Price drop edited in
    I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Re: FZ NICKEL WHOLE LOTTA SET

For...Zale?
    Originally posted by Aceman
    It was the age of suave. Men were men, and women were smacked and thrown on the bed and loved it.

Comment

Tempting

Comment

For zome reazon all the Z's are replaced with Q's on my tablet. Ztupid auto-zpell
        I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

payday bump

Comment

waiting for the paycheck on the 20th
            hope its still there..

Comment

One and only price drop to $150.00 shipped lower 48.

I do need to move these asap
              Last edited by JeffB; 04-13-2016, 09:08 AM.

Comment

^

Comment

clip and a bump...excellent toanz

Comment

Friday Friday Friday

Gonna listen to some Teddy P

Comment

Dang Jeff. That was a sweet clip. Wish I had bit more "mad" money.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtieToo View Post
                        Dang Jeff. That was a sweet clip. Wish I had bit more "mad" money.
                        Thank you Kindly, Sir!

Comment

On hold

Comment

Working...
                          X