Duncans FT: Strat Vintage Hot Stack (Middle) and Vintage Mini Humbucker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duncans FT: Strat Vintage Hot Stack (Middle) and Vintage Mini Humbucker

Holy cow! Long time no talk gents! Hope everyone is great!

I bought a guitar recently that is loaded with Duncans. Sadly they happen to be all wrong for what I am trying to accomplish. I bought a B Bender Tele with a BG 1400 in the bridge this STK- S7 Vintage Stack in the middle and a Vintage Mini Humbucker in the neck. All are great pickups, but I want more traditional Tele/Strat tones verses power Tele on steroids tones.

I will be putting a 55 Antiquity in the bridge and need something that will match up with that in the middle and neck positions. Anyone want to swap some pickups? The BG 1400 is going in an Esquire I have, so it is not for trade, only the neck and middle. Both have plenty of leads and work and sound as they should.

Here they are installed since I have not uninstalled them yet:

Last edited by B Bent; 04-05-2016, 09:29 PM.
    I get weak in the knees at the sight of a vintage Fender amp!

Re: Duncans FT: Strat Vintage Hot Stack (Middle) and Vintage Mini Humbucker

I have nothing to offer in trade, but if you decide to sell the vintage mini outright, I am interested.
    Originally posted by LesStrat
    Yogi Berra was correct.
    Originally posted by JOLLY
    I do a few chord things, some crappy lead stuff, and then some rhythm stuff.

Comment

Re: Duncans FT: Strat Vintage Hot Stack (Middle) and Vintage Mini Humbucker

if you plan to sell. Just please let me know. I'm interested depending on the price.

[ STK- S7 Vintage Stack in the middle ]

Comment

Working...
      X