Deja Vu For Sale & More!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deja Vu For Sale & More!!!

Seymour Duncan Deja Vu Delay pedal, I'm sure you can find all the info you need to right here on the forum but for those that don't know it's a great delay, super quiet operation, tap tempo, switch from analog & digital or blend both together!!!

$79 P.P. gift or add 3.5% for fees....

BBE Bohemian Treble Booster, these are great tools for anyone who has a tube amp! I've actually got a few different Treble and other Boost pedals for this reason! This one is like new with the box, papers, Exc.

$40 P.P. gift or add 3.5% for fees

More to come later.....
    I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Re: Deja Vu For Sale & More!!!

What exactly does a treble booster do for a tube amp? I know the name is rather telling, but does it just boost the treble frequencies? In some way better than just turning up the treble and presence on the amp? For instance, I have a DSL40c. How would this help my amp?

Thanks......Leon
    Play more guitar.

Comment

They kinda make it so you can find the sweet spot on your amp even at lower volume levels? There's tons of information about them and how they do what they do, different applications, Exc., but I found this link pretty accurate.....

As most LegendaryTones readers know, we’re an information site dedicated to writing features, tips, and artist profiles, all in the name of great guitar tone. But what some of you may not know is that we introduced our first product, the Time Machine Boost, a little over two years ago. And other than a banner […]
      I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Comment

& again, I may be interested in trading one of these for Duncan pickups. I'm mostly interested in Tremspaced bridge humbuckers, neck humbuckers, & neck puppies for Tele...

Comment

I'll be adding a few items into this thread later but for now, Bumped-A-De-Bump-Bump-Bump!!!

Comment

Are you located in Canada? If so, any idea about shipping costs to CA, U.S.A.?
            Originally posted by LesStrat
            Yogi Berra was correct.
            Originally posted by JOLLY
            I do a few chord things, some crappy lead stuff, and then some rhythm stuff.

Comment

Working...
            X