F.S. Like New OCD!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F.S. Like New OCD!!!

Comes with all the fixings!!! I love the pedal but I need the cash more...

$80 SHIPPED!!! P.P. gift or add 3.5% for fees....
    I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Re: F.S. Like New OCD!!!

Great pedal! Great deal! Great seller!
    Only you can decide what "good" sounds like!
    "I learned a long time ago that one note can go a long way if it's the right one, and it will whip the guy with twenty quick notes." ~Les Paul

Comment

Originally posted by metlking View Post
      Great pedal! Great deal! Great seller!
      Indeed! Agree with you on all three metlking! I'd just tweak it to read; GREAT SELLER, great pedal, and $80 is a screaming great deal! Wish I had $80!

Comment

Thanks guys!!! Both of these fellas are great to deal with as well, as are most on our little forum here...

I'm looking for a Holy Grail or something that's close to it & would gladly trade this for one. It doesn't have to have 15 different digital reverbs, it's just got to be good at doing one? I realize its a long shot but you never know right... I prefer a full sized older model but I suppose a nano would be fine too. If you have something that you think will spark my interest please let me know!!!

Thanks again for the kind words guys!!!
        I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Comment

Bumped-A-De-Bump-Bump-Bump

Comment

Traded

Comment

Working...
            X