banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eventide, MXR, Dunlop, Korg and Xotic pedals for sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eventide, MXR, Dunlop, Korg and Xotic pedals for sale!

MXR Stereo Chorus: 120

Power: Two 9-volt batteries (some early models may not
    have this feature), or Dunlop ECB-004 18-volt AC Adapter - Controls: - Footswitch toggles effect on/hardwire bypass (red LED indicates on) -Intensity control
    adjusts overall effect level - Rate and Width knobs tailor chorus tone, from subtle and sparkly to lush and watery - Bass and Treble knobs EQ the modulated
    frequencies only - Stereo outputs for a huge tonal spread. Bass Filter button leaves low end intact

Eventide Mod Factor: 250

Studio quality modulation pedal that has multiple phase, chorus, tremolo, flange and other modulation based effects with every paramater imaginable at your finger tips. It sounds incredible and will easily trump te sound of having 7 modulation pedals that degrade your tone with a long cable line. I'm just not that into modulation.

Korg Pitchblack tuner: 50

I have two of these

The Pitchblack Chromatic Pedal Tuner offers you high precision, advanced functionality, and sleek style to make it KORG's most advanced guitar/bass stompbox-style
    tuner yet. The Pitchblack tuner has a tough aluminum die-cast body that will endure hard use on the road or in the studio. The large LED meter and note
    name display with light-emitting surface is easy to read in any setting from daylight to stage light to no light. The extremely smooth eleven-segment LED
    meter allows accurate visual tuning from any angle. The Pitchblack has a red LED to indicate on/off status and a tuning range of E0 (20.60 Hz) to C8 (4,186
    Hz) with adjustable calibration between 436-445Hz.

Dunlop volume pedal: 90

This was 120 new and I've only ever taken it out of the box. I never even had it on a board so it's like brand new.

Dunlop Volume Pedal (X) Features at a Glance
    list of 6 items
    • Fully adjustable rocker tension
    • Internal controls for effect parameter & heel-down/toe-down position
    • Aluminum chassis, aggressive non-slip tread
    • Patent-pending Band Drive
    • Independent tuner output for silent tuning
    • 250k ohm resistance
    list end

Xotic AC Plus
    It's got channel A and B and the order can be swapped. One channel has a 3 band EQ and acts as a lite clean boost/OD with level and gain and the other channel is more a tweaked tube screamer that has a hard/soft mode and tone control with level and gain. This can help break up an amp or create a searing and tight distortion. Great pedal for guitars with single coils.

I'm blind and getting pictures up here is a pain in my rear. Let me know if you really want pictures and I'll make something happen!
    No trades, just cash money
    Mike Lipe Virtuoso #009
    Ibanez RG1570 Custom
    PRS McCarty STD
    '71 Gibson SG Custom
    Bogner Alchemist 2x12
    Vox AD15VT
Working...
X