banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feeler - WTT My Duncan Black Winter neck pickup (zebra) for your medium output Duncan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeler - WTT My Duncan Black Winter neck pickup (zebra) for your medium output Duncan

I would like to swap my Black Winter neck pickup for something lower output. Also, to keep the look of the guitar intact, I would really prefer whatever pickup offered in trade to be a black/creme zebra.

I'm looking for a Jazz, A2P, maybe a Sentient if anyone has one that color configuration. I'm not necessarily looking for a 59 due to me having them in quite a few guitars already. I'd like something a bit different. The guitar in question is an all mahogany LP and is fairly dark sounding. I'll definitely check out any offer thrown my way!

The Black Winter in my guitar has all of the lead intact; the guitar hasn't been gigged since the pickup change.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Re: Feeler - WTT My Duncan Black Winter neck pickup (zebra) for your medium output Du

if ya change your mind and decide you want a 59 let me know

Comment

Re: Feeler - WTT My Duncan Black Winter neck pickup (zebra) for your medium output Du

I definitely will and I'm thinking about it. I don't hate 'em, just wanted something a little different. If nothing comes up I'll let you know!

Comment

Kk. The 59 is in my eclipse. Came from factory and all the extra wire is zip ties together. Should have plenty of lead

Comment

Trade pending!

Comment

If you guys don't trade and would like a 59' neck Zebra let me know.i have 1 that I just installed into my Esp,its brand new.I have the Zebra Black Winter in the bridge of same guitar.

Comment

Go ahead and trade with him I decided to keep my 59

Comment

Ok, sounds good!

Comment

Working...
                X