Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 1988-89 Vintage Kramer E.E. Pro I Rosewood Neck - Elliot Easton / The Cars

If you're an 80's Kramer/Classic Shred Guitar Fan then here's one for you - '89 Kramer E.E. Pro I Elliot Easton (Cars/CCR Revisited) Rosewood Neck - has some dings as well, though not like the body and the frets are in excellent condition and these really are awesome necks with a nice feeling back and a straight 12" Fretboard Radius. No Control Cavity Cover for the body, but it is the same shape as the Kramer Sambora Signature Model of the same period. Neck is drilled for Kramer Spaced Neck Plate.

***$150.00 plus $17.50 Shipping for Continental USA with Paypal Friends & Family Payment (otherwise add 3.5% to the amount).

MuttznMongrelz

1983 Kramer Pacer Imperial
    1983 Kramer Pacer Deluxe
    1988 Kramer Nightswan
    1989 Charvel Sambora
    2016 Warmoth Hellacaster
    Boogie Private Reserve Lone Star Combo
    Rivera Hundred Duo Twelve

sigpic

Re: FS: 1988-89 Vintage Kramer E.E. Pro I Rosewood Neck - Elliot Easton / The Cars

Would you be able to ship this to the UK if I were to purchase it? Also are all of the parts still with the guitar? I noticed no tuners or locking nut in the photos - is the Floyd Rose and all of the electrics still in the guitar?

Comment

Re: FS: 1988-89 Vintage Kramer E.E. Pro I Rosewood Neck - Elliot Easton / The Cars

Hey there. I'd ship internationally as long as you're cool with the addl cost of shipping and payment via PayPal Friends & Family Payment.

I picked this neck up without hardware. Was going to use it for a project but plans changed. Haven't mounted a nut or tuners on it since I bought it.

As to the rest of guitar; E.E. Body & Pickguard sold to a Forum Member and I'm retaining the Vintage Schaller Tuning Pegs and Floyd Rose Original that I picked up as I'll eventually buy or build a guitar upon which they'll be used.
      Last edited by muttznmongrelz; 11-06-2016, 10:06 AM.
      MuttznMongrelz

1983 Kramer Pacer Deluxe
      1988 Kramer Nightswan
      1989 Charvel Sambora
      2016 Warmoth Hellacaster

sigpic

Comment

*** Price Drop - $135.00 plus $15.00 Shipping with Paypal Friends & Family Payment...otherwise add 3.5%. Continental USA Shipping ONLY at this price.
        MuttznMongrelz

1983 Kramer Pacer Deluxe
        1988 Kramer Nightswan
        1989 Charvel Sambora
        2016 Warmoth Hellacaster

sigpic

Comment

SOLD
          MuttznMongrelz

1983 Kramer Pacer Deluxe
          1988 Kramer Nightswan
          1989 Charvel Sambora
          2016 Warmoth Hellacaster

sigpic

Comment

Working...