SOLD Re-Post Vox Bruno 1x12 Four 6V6 35 watt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOLD Re-Post Vox Bruno 1x12 Four 6V6 35 watt

Was going to sell, played it, changed my mind, but have to make some room for incoming items. ........ so,

Tony Bruno designed Vox 1x12. Four 6V6 power tubes. Cathode biased. Sweet distortion and beautiful cleans.

On board Reverb tank. Comes with a Vox cover and footswitch.

$575 plus $50 shipping

The best way I can describe this is Vox's efforts to get more into the American 6V6 style/tone Amps. They have a Voxish quality to them. That being said, they didn't sell very well and not that many of them out there.

My personal theory is that anyone that came into a shop looking for a Vox didn't get the traditional Vox tone out of this amp. Or those coming in after a more American Fender tone, never even plugged into it thinking it a more traditional Vox.

In great shape, basically looks brand new with one front top corner has a ding. I am the original and only owner. This was a floor model in a guitar shop in Arkansas.

This is a single channel amp with Master Volume. Has a Master Volume bypass. Also has toggle switches for a Bass Boost and a "Macho" switch that bumps up the gain. Footswitch for the Macho boost.

Celestion G12-65 12" Speaker.

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

"You can't save everybody, everybody don't wanna be saved."

Re: Vox Bruno Amp 1x12

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

Comment

Re: Vox Bruno Amp 1x12

Wow, didn't think I'd see the day you'd sell this one. You had a great deal back then and you seemed to really enjoy it. Good luck with the sale!

Comment

Re: Re-Post Vox Bruno 1x12 Four 6V6 35 watt

Bump

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

Comment

you evil man

Comment

You know you want it. And is cheap too

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

Comment

I actually went looking for one of these a few days ago.... I was pretty much set on getting one (definitely would have grabbed this one for the price) until I found my Bogner. Still kinda wished that I'd held out for a 6V6 amp but I guess 6L6's are the next best thing? Although nothing beats 6V6's for pinch squeals & low end....

Good luck with the sale man, these things are truly amazing!!! Cathode biased, 4 6V6's, Fender/Messa type cleans, a real spring tank with a VOX-Y backbone, & with a T.S. in front enough gain on tap for even the heaviest styles of Nu Metal! Pretty much perfect IMHO!!!!
              I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Comment

SOLD

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

Comment

Working...
                X