X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EPIPHONE 58 KORINA V

FOR SALE...NO TRADES PLEASE

Epiphone 58 korina V

Light, beautiful, functional and FULL OF TONE!!!!   This V is only 6.5 lbs!!!!  

Upgraded with double cream DiMarzio SD pickups, this is a rock machine that you can play all night long!!!

This V is in great condition....just a few small dings (see pics).   Straight neck with very little fret wear.   The neck carve is a medium C...great playability!!!

A TKL V hard case is also included!!!

NO BREAKS OR REPAIRS

After you plug this in, you will not believe its an Epi!!

Thanks for looking!!!

I'm just a few hundred lessons away from being a great guitar player.......

Re: EPIPHONE 58 KORINA V

Did I miss the price?
    Go buy my book. https://www.amazon.com/dp/198405564X

Comment

Oh yes. I'm sorry. $650 plus shipping

Comment

What are those on top of your amp? They look like sections of old guitar necks made into what appears to be little boxes or something?? I'm really curious to know, if you wouldn't mind answering..

Nice guitar by the way, I really love Flying Vs a lot, and that does look good with those pickups in it.
        What's up with that huge headstock logo? Is that factory or is it a sticker put on there?
        Last edited by metalchurch79; 11-13-2016, 11:40 PM.
        87 Kramer Pacer Deluxe, 87 Kramer Pacer Imperial, 88 Kramer Nightswan, 83 Kramer V, 88 Kramer F3000, 87 Charvel Model-3, Charvel Jake mutt, > into some rack stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by metalchurch79 View Post
          What are those on top of your amp? They look like sections of old guitar necks made into what appears to be little boxes or something?? I'm really curious to know, if you wouldn't mind answering..

Nice guitar by the way, I really love Flying Vs a lot, and that does look good with those pickups in it.
          What's up with that huge headstock logo? Is that factory or is it a sticker put on there?
          The little fretboard boxes were made by a guy at Heritage

The logo on the guitar is a plastic amp logo. I put it on just for the heck of it.

Comment

Bump

Comment

bump

Comment

I NEED TO MOVE THIS.....ALL REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDERED

Comment

BUMP

Comment

Working...
                  X