Hughes & Kettner, Function F(x)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hughes & Kettner, Function F(x)

Hughes & Kettner Tubemiester 5 in like new condition. Has carrying bag. Also contains upgraded tubes. Awesome little combo that has Hi Fi like H&K cleans and very rich OD when the boost is engaged. One of the only small combos I've found that excell at both sounds. Price is $250 plus actual shipping.

Next up is the Third Rail OD/distortion from Function F(x). An unbelievably great sounding OD that is an original circuit and has the best, most advanced switching system that I've ever seen in a pedal. I really don't want to let this one go. Two pedals in one enclosure that will cover everything from boost to distortion. This is one no one would regret having on their board. Have original box and bag. Price is $200 plus actual shipping.

I'm not looking for much right now. Keeley compressor pro or MXR compressor guitar or bass version perhaps. Maybe a good reverb. Let me know what you have all I can do is not be interested. Pay pal or money order. I'll post picks later today but items are in like new condition.

Re: Hughes & Kettner, Function F(x)

Bump. Great sounding amp and pedal, together one of the best od sounds I've came across. Pedal into red channel with gain turned down is just like WOW.

Comment

Re: Hughes & Kettner, Function F(x)

Lowered price for the holidays. H&K $225. Third Rail $185.

Comment

Working...
      X