Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Fuzz Face

Anybody want to unload a Fuzz Face??

A recent blue Hendrix would be ideal but a plain old red one would work as would a 90's era blue one...

No MINI's please.
    If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Re: WTB: Fuzz Face

lol what? Don't you already have like fifty?
    "Technique is really the elimination of the unneccessary ... it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to acheive the smooth flow of energy and intent"
    Yehudi Menuhin

Comment

Always room for another fuzz face with rebuilt internals!
      Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

No, not 50...not yet anyway!
        If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

I have an Eric Johnson Signature one that is sitting in a drawer...
          GMP Guitars RULE!

Comment

Payment sent on the EJ FF

I'm still looking for a blue Hendrix FF or a plain jane red Fuzz Face

Comment

OP's screenname rules.

Comment

Is a Fulltone '69 Mk ii germanium close enough?
                "Screw regulations. Bring the noise."

Comment

Originally posted by jtougas View Post
                  Is a Fulltone '69 Mk ii germanium close enough?
                  It's less about the unit and more about the case the unit is in.

I'm likely going to keep the EJ FF intact as-is but what I need right now is a FF shell

Comment

Originally posted by lostinthemasses View Post
                    OP's screenname rules.

Comment

Working...
                    X