MySetlist - Artist Edition for iPhone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MySetlist - Artist Edition for iPhone

Hi, folks - don't want to spam the forum, so figured the Trading Post is the closest fit for sharing that I've just released MySetlist - Artist Edition for iPhone.

‎MYSETLIST - ARTIST EDITION is a setlist management tool for musicians, producers and DJs. Using your song, venue and artist libraries, construct sets that fit each gig - and get instant feedback on set length and dynamics as you consider songs and playing order. Once you've got your setlist and g…

MySetlist is a setlist management app for musicians, producers and DJs - so you'll have all your set lists in your pocket all the time. As you choose songs for the set, you get instant feedback on set length and dynamics. And the venues page includes contact info, and even driving directions, so all of what you need is right there in your hand.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: MySetlist - Artist Edition for iPhone

Looks pretty cool. I usually print a more detailed setlist with notes and such... in a nice BIG font, but I've had a couple of times where I showed up at the gig and then realized my setlist is still sitting on the kitchen table at home! This might help.
    Originally posted by The Commodores?
    "Chicken Brown Chicken Brown Cow"

Comment

Re: MySetlist - Artist Edition for iPhone

Originally posted by BriGuy1968 View Post
      Looks pretty cool. I usually print a more detailed setlist with notes and such... in a nice BIG font, but I've had a couple of times where I showed up at the gig and then realized my setlist is still sitting on the kitchen table at home! This might help.
      I know that feeling! The real gift here is having all your set lists on hand all the time - just being able to see what you played last time, without trawling through files on a hard disk, or piles of paper.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X