W.T.B LIL 59 For Tele.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• W.T.B LIL 59 For Tele.....

Just let me know what you've got & what you want for it...
    I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Re: W.T.B LIL 59 For Tele.....

PM sent.

Comment

Still looking, I think...

Oh, while I prefer a Lil 59 for Tele I could probably make a Hot Rails for Tele or some other Blade-bucker work as well....

Thanks!!!
      I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Comment

'Lil '59 for Tele is the best Tele bridge pickup I've ever used. It literally does everything.

Comment

Originally posted by lostinthemasses View Post
          'Lil '59 for Tele is the best Tele bridge pickup I've ever used. It literally does everything.
          I know, that's why I want one!!!! I don't think they are perfect for everything, there's something to be said for both vintage and hotter true Tele singles!!! For this particular guitar a lil 59 bridge would do everything I need it to!!!

Comment

Yeah, I really like mine, and oddly enough, it's in an Explorer-type (with a 59 in the neck). I've got a Tele body that I was going to eventually put it in, but a body is all I've got at the moment. I really need the cash, but then I also have a long list of parts I need and very little money, so I was kind of hoping to trade it off. If I get the cash, I won't be able to justify spending it on more guitar parts. I'm going to end up with just all projects and nothing to play.

Comment

You can get vintage tones out of it if you coil-split it.

Comment

Working...
              X