• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guitar Parts

SX Three on a side Gibson Style tuners 10 bucks shipped

[IMG]

Genuine Fender Bent Steel Saddles US Vintage Spacing 20 shipped

Schaller Tuners Work fine (5 of them picture show 4) 44.00 Shipped

Torres Mid Cut/ Boost Wired Strat Harness. Works excellent, but U need to know how to connect it. 35.00 shipped

Wilkinson # Compensated Brass Saddles 20 shipped

Wired Strat Harness with Switch for adding neck blend. Wros but u need to know how to connect.All quality Pots and Switch 29.00

Import Faux Pearl Strat tuners 10 shipped

Fine quality knurled Tele Knobs fit US Thread Tele Pots 20.00

AKG D8000 Mic Works exc. 20.00

[/IMG]

Strat Wired Harness Superswitch with three top quality pots. Works as it should, but u need to know how to connect 25.00

Entwistle Neodymium XS-62 pickup. High output w/ definition. Around 9.5K DC. Surprisingly good neck Metal Strat pickup. Has Seymour Duncan Cover. 20.00;

Last edited by MetalManiac; 01-21-2017, 07:29 PM.
    "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Re: Guitar Parts

Hello, would like the fo-pearl no name tuners, the sx tuners and the Wilkinson comp saddles, if you got'em!

Well, heck, I just did some checking around and I can probably get the Wilkinson comp saddles used for 10.00 - 13.00 total shipped, if you wanna come down to 15 I can get all three items by mailing 1 envelope and save a little bit! I know, PEOPLE...always trying to bring you down...!! I can get a MO in the mail with an ok, a total and an address...thx!! jl

Comment

Working...
    X