2011 HERITAGE ALEX SKOLNICK H150

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 HERITAGE ALEX SKOLNICK H150

Here we have one of the rarest and most beautiful handcrafted Heritage guitars known to man....the Alex Skolnick H150!!!

There were only 20 of these made...and Alex has 7 of those 20.  These are more rare then the Gary Moores, the Alvin Lees, the Kenny Burrells, the Henry Johnsons....you get the picture.

Crafted with the highest quality materials, this Heritage is pleasing to the eye, the hand and the ear!!

*  One piece Honduran Mahogany body and neck
    *  Bound Indian rosewood fretboard with Mother of Pearl trapezoid inlays (Skolnick inlay at the 12th fret)
    *  Premium Eastern flame maple top
    *  Tone Pros locking tailpiece and bridge
    *  500k CTS pots and Russian .022 PIO caps
    *  Burstbucker Pro zebra humbuckers
    *  Bound and inlayed peghead
    *  OHSC

The neck is a nice C shape.  .87 at the first fret and .99 at the 12th fret.

There is no fret wear.   There are no worming, cracks, breaks or repairs.   Just light pick scratches and polishing swirls.  This guitar is in A+++ condition and ready to rock!!!

It weighs in at 9.75 lbs.

The tone is warm, the action is wonderfully low, this guitar just feels great in the hands.  Its very lively acoustically too.

These Skolnick H150s were some of the best guitars to come out of 225 Parsons st during the final years under the original owners.....top notch, custom shop quality, a guitar you will fall in love with!!!

$2300 plus shipping and PP fees....I will ship internationally

Thanks for looking!!!

I'm just a few hundred lessons away from being a great guitar player.......

Re: 2011 HERITAGE ALEX SKOLNICK H150

On hold until tomorrow

Comment

Re: 2011 HERITAGE ALEX SKOLNICK H150

sold

Comment

Working...
      X