banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F.S. SH-14 CUSTOM & SH-1 59 Neck in Zebra, LIKE NEW!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F.S. SH-14 CUSTOM & SH-1 59 Neck in Zebra, LIKE NEW!!!

Hello all!!! So when I bought my Gibson Midtown I loaded it with my "Go-To Duncan Set", the SH-14 & 59N you see pictured. They actually do work pretty well in this guitar pretty well but I've got a set of covered Pearly Gates that I think will work a bit better in it? They are only a couple of months old, with beautiful Zebra bobbins, & will ship with springs and screws...

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.6 KB
ID:	5843180
    $120 Shipped P.P. GIFT or add 3.5% for fees...
    I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Re: F.S. SH-14 CUSTOM & SH-1 59 Neck in Zebra, LIKE NEW!!!

Also just P.M. me if you'd like to just buy one of them, I'm happy to spit up the set....
    I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Comment

That's one of my favorite sets ever... Sooo underrated too. Food luck with the sale!

Comment

Originally posted by Surgeon View Post
        That's one of my favorite sets ever... Sooo underrated too. Food luck with the sale!
        Thanks!!! The SH-14/59N set is definitely my all time favorite Duncan set as well (Probably why I've got them in 4 different guitars currently, LOL?) They balance extremely well with each other, just hot enough without going overboard, & they're also super versatile!!!

Oh, just in case anyone was interested I've got some ceramic mag's kicking around that I can toss in for free so if you want to you could turn the Custom 5 into a regular SH-5 Custom...

Comment

Don't happen to have a zebra PGn sitting around, do you?

Comment

Sold....

Comment

Isn't this basically what Ola England used to have loaded in his guitars before he had custom pickups made?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dbaber View Post
                Isn't this basically what Ola England used to have loaded in his guitars before he had custom pickups made?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Why yes it was/is....

I believe he still keeps at least one of his stage guitars setup with a SH-14/59N set in it but I could be wrong? I'm sure I remember reading somewhere he was was using some obscure boutique winder's swag now like you said but I don't know that he's using them exclusively?

In any case it's a super versatile humbucker set that will cover just about everything you throw at it, no matter the platform they're in!!!! I highly recommend them to anyone out there that hasn't yet had the pleasure! Especially if you are a bit stuck as to what you should use.....

Comment

Working...
                X