X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still WTB: SJAG-1 Neck

Trying again...
    Originally posted by King Buzzo
    I love when people come up to me and say “Your guitar sound was better on Stoner Witch, when you used a Les Paul. “...I used a Fender Mustang reissue on that, dumbass!

Re: Still WTB: SJAG-1 Neck

I'll even trade you an SJAG-1 bridge for a neck!
    I love when people come up to me and say “Your guitar sound was better on Stoner Witch, when you used a Les Paul. “...I used a Fender Mustang reissue on that, dumbass!

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Still looking for one.

Background, since I know no one is reading this: I already have an SJAG-1 set in my guitar, but for the last ten years the neck pickup has had a broken coil that I repaired. I don't know if there would be any difference with an un-repaired pickup, but knowing that I had to splice the coil wire back together BUGS me. It sounds great, so I'm not so eager to switch it out, but I sort of want to have a "good" pickup just in case. That's how much it's worth to me.

(I've managed to pick up an extra SJAG-1b... And a set of SJAG-2s in my quest for an SJAG-1 neck used etc... But a used neck pickup has not come up yet, and I can't find any good Memorial Day deals from retailers at the moment. Just don't want to pay so close to full retail if I can help it, when it's not something vital.)

Comment

Still trying

Comment

Working...
            X