X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humbuckers for Sale! MJ Wound A2PH, Stag Mag, & Super Distortion

the following bad boys are up for sale:

Stag Mag - $60 Shipped
    i bought this for my bass vi project, but it just wasn't the right fit. haven't tried it in anything else, but honestly, i have too many pickups right now, and all of my guitars are currently satisfied. no need to let this collect dust any longer when someone else could be using it.

4-conductor with plenty of lead. has a wide-range-style cover (3 holes per bobbin) that i can remove if you'd like. includes original box / packaging.

Dimarzio Super Distortion - $50 Shipped
    Pretty standard super distortion up for sale. This was in my bass vi, but i realized i needed an f-spaced one instead.

double creme, standard spaced, 4-conductor, enough lead for any bridge position.

Alnico 2 Pro Humbucker - $65 Shipped
    80s model (not sure of specific year) wound by MJ. i've had this for years, its been through a few guitars, and it has sounded great in all of them. the only problem i realized recently, is that i really don't care for the specific sound of a2pros (had a neck model as well) anymore.

this isn't in the greatest shape: original cloth tape is long gone, but i just replaced it with a fresh wrap (after having electrical tape on it for over a decade). one of the bobbins is higher than the other, but its probably an out of place spacer or something.

single conductor with only a couple inches of lead. i soldered on a couple wire extensions that can be removed upon request.

Last edited by mig50; 02-26-2017, 01:27 AM.

Re: Humbuckers for Sale! MJ Wound A2PH, Stag Mag, & Super Distortion

super distortion is on hold, pending payment.

those duncans really want to go to your house. why deny them?

Comment

Only if all that Van Dammage included.

Comment

absolutely not.

actually, i have two copies of CYBORG, so i will throw one i with purchase.

Comment

hi dude im looking for along time aph1 J
          ill take it
          send me PM please cant send you..

Comment

sent you a pm

Comment

Can you confirm is that A2P is a neck or bridge?

Comment

bridge.

Comment

PM sent on the APH1-BJ

Comment

I almost want to buy them all purely based on the fact you placed them on those amazing VHS movies haha

but all you get is this bump instead.
                    TOUQUE ROCK...EH???? I AM CANADIAN

Comment

super distortion & a2pro are gone!

who wants the stag mag?

Comment

Working...
                      X