Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 59/Custom & PG/APH-1N Hybrids - Double Cream

*** SOLD ****

I recently had to go thru my parts and projects shelves. I came across these Theodie assembled hybrids which I had acquired from MartinSixStringCustoms. I think they are the set Dave put together for Matt. You can review that thread here: https://forum.seymourduncan.com/show...ar#post1458261

These are single conductor wiring and have screws and springs in the box. I never got around to trying them in the LP I bought them for as I was content with a set of Seths I had installed. As you can see in the photos the 59/Custom is 10.1K and the PG/APH is 7.3K. The boxes are worn, but the pickups have no wear on them.

Click image for larger version

Name:	endPanelsHybrids.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	183.1 KB
ID:	5843280Click image for larger version

Name:	topHybrids.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	215.9 KB
ID:	5843281

$160 shipped in the CONUS.
    Last edited by JamesPaul; 03-28-2017, 07:52 PM. Reason: SOLD!!!
    I miss the 80's (girls) !!!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Re: 59/Custom & PG/APH-1N Hybrids - Double Cream

Bump.

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Replied.

Comment

If Beau falls through, get with me.
          Originally posted by Bad City
          He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

I already have a 59/C, I was more interested in the neck PG/APH-1n. Take 'em Ace, if you need 'em. If you don't need the neck, I'll take that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
              If Beau falls through, get with me.
              PM is away.

Comment

*** SOLD ***

Comment

Sweet. Odie did good work.
                  Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
                  https://youtube.com/channel/UCo848I2...e4jKB5DNZ4Y7hs
                  Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

Working...
                  X