X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS-Whole lotta double black set- NO LOGO

pics added
    double black NO LOGO. they were originally a nickel cover set, the covers have been confiscated for my Son's guitar, sorry...no covers. they have honest wear/swirlies on the bobbins but in fine working condition. Plenty of lead on both for Les Pauls. They read 8.0 neck and 8.5 bridge on my meter.

$125 for the set tyd con 48 usa.
    Last edited by JeffB; 04-07-2017, 05:43 PM. Reason: price drop
    I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Re: FS-Whole lotta double black set- NO LOGO

Pics

I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

ttt
      Price drop
      Last edited by JeffB; 03-19-2017, 06:26 AM.

Comment

Triple T for price drop
        Last edited by JeffB; 03-19-2017, 06:26 AM.

Comment

^ for new pricing

Comment

Uppity

Comment

Price drop

Comment

SOLD to EaProwlerB. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                X