FSOT Warmoth Fat Back Maple Strat Neck Nitro 6150 Vntg Modern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FSOT Warmoth Fat Back Maple Strat Neck Nitro 6150 Vntg Modern

Willing to do partial trades, looking a good Chickin' Pickin' compressor, and a Duncan Little '59.Looking for a Fane Medusa 150C.

Long story short, I wanted to love this neck. The tone is fantastic, it plays well with low action and excellent leveled and crowned frets.Problem is it has a HUGE fat back neck profile. I can work with it at the heel, but at the nut, it's just too big for my fat stubby hands and fingers, especially with the 1 and 3/4" nut it has, and despite my best efforts to convince myself otherwise,I m going to have to find a new home for it.

Compound Radius, 6150 Stainless Steel Frets. Vintage modern construction truss rod at neck- only way I'll go now.Nice Nitro Cellulose Lacquer finish. Frets still have some of the lacquer at places . Headstock Drilled for both Fender two post and Hipshot locking tuners- currently has the Hipshots, which I'll include.for 40.00.

No real issues ;no stripped screw holes, some minor indents where the tuners are , extra string tree hole, and minor wear from handling and storage.

The neck has some lovely real Mother of Pearl or Abalone(?) dots, and a Fender foil decal.

If you got monster paws, this could be the neck for you.

225.00 W/O TUNERS PAYPAL. Ask for more pics.

Last edited by MetalManiac; 03-28-2017, 09:34 PM.
    "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Re: FSOT Warmoth Fat Back Maple Strat Neck Nitro 6150 Vntg Modern

1-3/4" AND Fatback?

Almost tempted to try it.
    Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

if it didnt have the 1 3/4" nut id be all over it. beautiful neck

Comment

Is there enough nut shelf for a FR locking nut?

Comment

Working...
        X