Monty's Guitars PAF set, DGN bridge, & others FS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monty's Guitars PAF set, DGN bridge, & others FS

SOLD - Like new set of Monty's Guitars creme PAF pickups which were bought to put in an R9. Very light solder marks on the wires, but otherwise excellent. Ships in the 48 U.S. in the original box for $260 net via PayPal.

I have two sets of six Grover chrome buttons from 2 USA custom shop guitars with 18-1 tuners, genuine grover chrome buttons for full size rotomatic guitar tuners which I would sell for $12 shipped for six, or $24 for all 12.

Click image for larger version

Name:	grovers.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	40.0 KB
ID:	5843708

I have a nice and clean Mark Tremonti power wah, for $70 net shipped.

Name:	tremonti.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	5843709

SOLD - Nice set of chrome 4-conductor sh-1 and sh-11 Seymour Duncan pickups; selling the pair for $120 shipped, or individually for $60.

I have a nice custom wind Tru-PAF bridge pickup from DGN Custom Guitars; it is their version with this custom wind of a '78 brown sound pickup. It has a medium output 8.3 k reading with a nice mid push when plugged straight into any amp. These pickups run $240 after a 20% discount for a set, not including the nice aged process which was completed on the bridge nickel cover. I'm looking to sell/ship this for $110 net.

Name:	IMAG4521.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	5843710

I have an original BB King exclusive event poster from Guitar Center sponsored House of Blues contest "King of the Blues Guitarmageddon" in June 2006. It was signed by BB King at the event and is professionally framed and matted in a heavy duty 28" x 42" frame. I paid $500 and another $100 to have it framed; looking for $350 in the frame and $200 without the frame, net paid via PayPal. Thanks for looking.

Name:	bbking.jpg
Size:	62.2 KB
ID:	5843711

Name:	bbking1.jpg
Size:	49.4 KB
ID:	5843712
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jdcjd77; 04-17-2017, 07:08 AM.
Working...
X