Gibson Kluson Tuning Pegs for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gibson Kluson Tuning Pegs for Sale

I just upgraded a Les Paul Special and a Les Paul Classic both from the mid 90's to TonePros tuners. So I have the original ones for sale.

They both work fine. One has white plastic bean shaped buttons while the other has the aged look tulip shaped buttons. I will post photos later today.

I'm thinking $25 for each set shipped but am open to trades.

The set with the white buttons is the complete original set including the original bushings, screws and tuners. The tulip set has new bushings from the Tonepros set with the original tuners and screws.

Re: Gibson Kluson Tuning Pegs for Sale

I'll take one of them (I'll wait to see the pictures to say which, I'm leaning towards the tulip) if you are pretty sure they would fit an Epi SG (G400).

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0675.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	63.2 KB
ID:	5798447

Here are some photos of them. I don't have the specs on these since I bought both guitars used. If you can research them and think they will fit your guitar, let me know.[/QUOTE]

Someone must need some tuners. Make me an offer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by brunogio; 04-27-2017, 09:56 AM.

Comment

I'm interested in the aged set.

Comment

Tulip shaped set SOLD.

-------------------------------------

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0675.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	63.2 KB
ID:	5800179

These are still available. I may have another set soon and will post photos at that time.

Comment

I got the tulip shaped tuners in the mail a couple of days ago. Thanks again! You are the man!

Comment

Cool thanks for letting me know. If anyone needs another set of tulip style, let me know. I will be swapping out the ones from my LP Standard sometime this week.

Comment

OK, as you swap them out, can you measure the hole in your LP Standard? Will you be swapping out the bushings too? I would've bought the other tulips if I knew they'd fit a 10mm hole.

Comment

As it turns out the tuners in the standard have the bolt bushings and are larger than those which I just removed from my Classic. Rather than just drop in, these tuners have a nut and washer that screw into the tuner housing.

I will post a photo soon.

Comment

Working...
                    X