Allparts, Warmoth Conversion, Carvin and Squier Necks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allparts, Warmoth Conversion, Carvin and Squier Necks

Hey! I have a bunch of necks for sale. I have way too many partscasters and am going to part out some of the redundant ones starting with necks.

Carvin Bolt neck in great shape with black Sperzel locking tuners. Comes with the nut but it needs be glued in. I believe this is a kit neck since it wasn't branded on the headstock. $135 shipped/pp'ed to the lower 48.

Allparts SMO-V in great overall shape-- has some fret sprout, but otherwise in great shape. The neck was finished (IIRC in nitro), frets were leveled and a bone nut was installed by a Fender tech on another forum and who sold this to me. There's some poly finish residue where accustom headstock label was removed. $150 shipped/pp'ed to the lower 48 with Gotoh locking tuners.

Warmoth Conversion Strat (24.75") neck with stainless steel frets and standard thin profile. Other specs are in the heel picture. $OLD shipped/pp'ed to the lower 48

Allparts TRO-FAT finished in amber stain and poly. Finish, fretwork and bone nut all done by Rob DiStefano. There's some poly finish residue where accustom headstock label was removed. Light fretwear. $OLD shipped/pp'ed to the lower 48 with Gotoh locking tuners.

Squier Vintage Modified Strat neck. Scuffing over the headstock label where some sanding was done. Otherwise a nice cheap neck in good shape. $55 shipped/pp'ed to the lower 48

Last edited by chickencoop; 05-27-2017, 01:15 PM.
    '93 G&L Legacy w/ Barden SD's - '82 Epi Special II w Gibson Shaws - '82 Us Epi Spirit w BKP Mules - '82 US Epi Special I w Barden HB TT - Partscaster w/ WCR American Steele Set - Partscaster w BKP Mule/MM - Partscaster w WCR Iron Man/Fralin UB - Jule Modded Orange Dual Terror - Port City 1x12 w/ Scumnico 12" - Ear Candy Buzzbomb 2x12 w/ Scumback H75 and Tone Tubby Alnico

Re: Allparts, Warmoth Conversion, Carvin and Squier Necks

Is the Carvin rosewood or ebony?

Comment

I could go for the Warmoth conversion neck....
      Ship to 67204.... You want Paypal?
      aka Chris Pile, formerly of Six String Fever

Comment

Originally posted by ICTGoober View Post
        I could go for the Warmoth conversion neck....
        Ship to 67204.... You want Paypal?
        Pm'ed you twice-- the first time before my coffee so I sent you the wrong address haha. Please use the hotmail one!
        '93 G&L Legacy w/ Barden SD's - '82 Epi Special II w Gibson Shaws - '82 Us Epi Spirit w BKP Mules - '82 US Epi Special I w Barden HB TT - Partscaster w/ WCR American Steele Set - Partscaster w BKP Mule/MM - Partscaster w WCR Iron Man/Fralin UB - Jule Modded Orange Dual Terror - Port City 1x12 w/ Scumnico 12" - Ear Candy Buzzbomb 2x12 w/ Scumback H75 and Tone Tubby Alnico

Comment

Originally posted by lostinthemasses View Post
          Is the Carvin rosewood or ebony?
          Fairly certain it's/looks like ebony to me.

Comment

I don't believe carvin makes rosewood necks anymore
            sigpic
            Warmoth Split Jazzmaster (Zhangbucker Crushbucker UOA5 splat, Cherrick tapped)
            Dunlop Crybaby
            MXR Custom Comp
            GFS Twin Overdrive
            Boss BD-2 Bluesdriver
            Blackstar HT-DISTX
            Seymour Duncan 84-40 (Weber Grey Wolf Light Dope)

Comment

Bump with price drops and for necks sold

Comment

Working...
              X