X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1995 HERITAGE H 150 MONSTER TOP

For your consideration...

I am offering a 1995 Heritage H150

This Heritage has an old, solid headstock repair that is still visible, but well done.

It features a solid 1 piece Honduran mahogany body with a heavily flamed maple top.  1 piece mahogany neck with a rosewood fretboard, topped with mother of pearl trap inlays.   The neck is a 60s style carve.   The guitar weighs 10.5 lbs

It sports Gibson Nashville style hardware and Grover tuners.  The pickups are the stock Schaller Golden 50s with 500k CTS pots.

This guitar has some dings and dents, nothing horrible, just honest play wear (see pics)   The frets are in awesome condition.

It comes with the original Heritage case, which has seen some action....but still protects the guitar just fine.

I just did a setup on it with a new set of 10-46s.   It sounds and plays wonderfully!!!

$1300 plus shipping....no trades please

Thanks for looking!!!

I'm just a few hundred lessons away from being a great guitar player.......

Re: 1995 HERITAGE H 150 MONSTER TOP

I don't normally like Cherry burst, but that's pretty hot.
    Originally posted by crusty philtrum
    ...Gimme a call when it's time to take 'em out. I don't have a gun, but i have a very sharp pointy stick and enough negativity to take out a small country...
    Originally posted by Securb
    The only blackmachine I care about is sitting in my jeans.

Comment

Re: 1995 HERITAGE H 150 MONSTER TOP

SOLD
      I'm just a few hundred lessons away from being a great guitar player.......

Comment

Working...
      X