No announcement yet.

F.S. Like New Duncan TB-11 ZEBRA......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F.S. Like New Duncan TB-11 ZEBRA......

I've got a Zebra TB-11 with a full lead, springs/screws, & box, for sale. The pickup is in like new condition & has hardly been used.

$58 shipped, P.P. gift or add 3.5% for fees....

I'll get some pictures up a little later today...
    EDIT- not the best picture but I'm pretty sure we all know what a Zebra Trembucker looks like & it's better than nothing???

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	158.7 KB
ID:	5844566
    Last edited by Nostalgic Distortion; 06-04-2017, 08:39 AM.
    I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Re: F.S. Like New Duncan TB-11 ZEBRA......

Pm sent

Comment

As of now this pickup is still available ......
      I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Comment

Bump

Also, I'm willing to let the whole guard go for $130 shipped...

The single coils in the neck & middle are from a early 90's USA Fender Stratocaster. They balance really well with the TB-11 & they are a bit on the hot side (10K-11K) but they don't sound like typical hot wound Strat singles. Unlike Texas Special's or other moderate-hot true S.C.'s they aren't at all dark or muddy sounding.

On the contrary, these puppies have lots of beautiful vintage Strat bell like tone! They've just got a bit more output on tap which works out really great in a Fat Strat guard IMHO!!! Also, the guard is wired correctly, LOL!!! As some of you may know mixing Fender & Duncan pickups can often land you in out of phase territory in the notch positions? That issue has been addressed by reversing the black and green wires on the Custom/Custom & it's all ready to be dropped into your Stratocaster....

Comment

Bump

Comment

Hi,

Are the pickups still available?

Comment

Working...
            X