Pickups and a Pedal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pickups and a Pedal

TC Polytune 2 tuner pedal- I used this for about 5 minutes. Very cool, just don't need it $65TYD con 48 USA

Duncan 59 Neck. Plenty of lead. Also barely used. Includes screws/springs. No cover removal/mag tampering on this one.$65 TYD con 48 USA

NO LONGER AVAILABLE-Gibson 59 Tribute pickup. Lead (bridge) model. Chrome cover (not been removed). Measures 7.6xK on my meter. A2. Like a sweeter Burstbucker. Bright, jangly but still some muscle and growl thanks to the A2 mag. These were only available on 2014 and 2015 Traditionals. This one has a very short lead (3-4"), I jury-rigged an extension as you can see-adding a braided wire and wrapping a ground around it. Don't let a Virginia boy mess with soldering equipment It looks horrid, but it does work fine. Easy to unsolder and do your own extension if you want. I love this pickup and have had it in a few guitars and it sounded great in all of them. No screws/springs for this one

Click image for larger version

Name:	20170622_105551.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.1 KB
ID:	5844681Click image for larger version

Name:	20170622_105522.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.1 KB
ID:	5844682
    Last edited by JeffB; 09-29-2017, 07:06 AM.
    I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Re: Pickups and a Pedal

Bumpage..
    I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

Up

Comment

Bump.

Comment

^

Comment

Price drop, see OP

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
              X