banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F.S. Like New Supro Titan 1642RT & Footswitch.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F.S. Like New Supro Titan 1642RT & Footswitch.....

The amplifier is in like new condition & will arrive packed as such in original box with a Supro Footswitch. Just to be clear, THIS IS NOT A B-STOCK UNIT & the Footswitch is a $60 value in itself....

It sounds absolutely amazing, unfortunately it just doesn't get much use. I bought it brand new a couple months ago and have put maybe 2 hours of playing time. This amp has tons of beautiful clean headroom & IMHO is easily one of the best pedal platforms in the world! The tube driven reverb & tremolo are just absolutely sublime!!!!

$900 SHIPPED P.P. Gift or add 3.5% for fees....

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	306.3 KB
ID:	5844698Click image for larger version

Views:	1
Size:	282.2 KB
ID:	5844699Click image for larger version

Views:	2
Size:	90.3 KB
ID:	5844700

From The Manufacturer....

The Supro 1642RT Titan is a 50 Watt, 1×10 tube combo that cranks out astonishing stage volume and massive clean headroom while maintaining the coveted Class-A Supro sound. This model is distinctly intended for the gigging guitarist who needs a small-sized, yet high-powered, vintage-flavored tube amp that can handle the output from a massive pedal board full of fuzz, delay and other stomp-boxes, without the need for an effects loop.

Combining the traditional, cathode-biased, 6L6 power section found in the high-power Supro amps of the 60’s with the cabinet dimensions of our award-winning Tremo-Verb model, the Titan delivers unrivaled definition and projection in a remarkably compact, gig-friendly package. Never sterile or clinical sounding, the Titan has a huge, warm, full-bodied sound with enough volume to play venues of any size.

The Titan amp comes equipped with a brand-new, state-of-the-art, USA-made HP10 speaker that was designed specifically for this model. The HP10 speaker is a unique driver that combines the exceptional clarity and treble extension of the Supro CR10 speaker, with a larger magnet and a hemp cone for a distinctively smooth character that remains sweet, no matter how hard you push it.

Tube-driven six-spring reverb and output-tube tremolo add depth and dimension to the Titan’s glorious sound. As with all Supro reverb amps, the tremolo is found AFTER the reverb, creating a haunting, vintage-correct modulated reverb effect that is unique to the Supro range. Love pedals? Try a PAIR of Titan amps in stereo, for the full 100-Watt Class-A Experience!
    Last edited by Nostalgic Distortion; 06-30-2017, 11:32 AM.
    I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Re: F.S. Like New Supro Titan 1642RT & Footswitch.....

Possibly interested in trading for a lower wattage amplifier of the same general value....
    I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Comment

Bump for the Zinky designed beasty. If I was looking for a great pedal platform would be all over this amp. LOVE Bruce Zinky amps but prefer the high gain monsters he creates like my Zinky Velvet or the Fender Prosonics/ Tonemasters. Still is one very cool rig here though!
      Guitars
      Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
      Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Comment

Did not need to see that...best of luck on the sale!

Comment

Awe, come on Trey... You know you want it...
          All the cool kids are doing it, LOL!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nostalgic Distortion View Post
            Awe, come on Trey... You know you want it...
            All the cool kids are doing it, LOL!!!!
            As much as I REALLY want to...I'm in the middle of a move across country plus I'm in the middle of a bass guitar project. Really would like to jump on it though! (not literally)

And for the record folks, ND is one of the best guys to do business with here on the forum–multiple transactions with him, he is good.

Comment

Originally posted by treyhaislip View Post
              As much as I REALLY want to...I'm in the middle of a move across country plus I'm in the middle of a bass guitar project. Really would like to jump on it though! (not literally)

And for the record folks, ND is one of the best guys to do business with here on the forum–multiple transactions with him, he is good.
              LOL, it's built like a brick turd house so you probably could safely jump on it???

You know, if you're into that kind of thing...

THANKS FOR THE BUMP TREY & LIKEWISE MY FRIEND!!!

Comment

Working...
              X