Looking for Ibanez RG750 neck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Ibanez RG750 neck

As the title says I need a neck for an RG 750, It can be either maple or rosewood but it MUST be a first profile wizard and have the himalaya inlays. Let me know condition and price. Thank you.
    "It keeps you fit - the alcohol, nasty women, sweat on stage, bad food - it's all very good for you." -Bon Scott

"Let me put it this way: the 5150 will treat
    you better than any girlfriend, because it screams louder, it's easier to pick up, and it shuts up when you take your plug out." -Rip Glitter

Re: Looking for Ibanez RG750 neck

My buddy has a 1989 RG570 neck with dot inlays, no cracks and very nice frets. Keep me in mind if you cant find anything else suitable in the meantime and Ill get you two in contact.

Edit, its a Maple board, I forgot to mention that in my post.
    Last edited by metalchurch79; 07-16-2017, 11:43 AM.
    87 Kramer Pacer Deluxe, 87 Kramer Pacer Imperial, 88 Kramer Nightswan, 83 Kramer V, 88 Kramer F3000, 87 Charvel Model-3, Charvel Jake mutt, > into some rack stuff.

Comment

Right on, I would appreciate it.
      "It keeps you fit - the alcohol, nasty women, sweat on stage, bad food - it's all very good for you." -Bon Scott

you better than any girlfriend, because it screams louder, it's easier to pick up, and it shuts up when you take your plug out." -Rip Glitter

Comment

Comment

That's intriguing, thanks for,linking that

Comment

Working...
          X