banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F.S.F.T. EPI. Joe Pass Emperor, DUNCAN APS-2 LOADED....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F.S.F.T. EPI. Joe Pass Emperor, DUNCAN APS-2 LOADED....

This thing actually sounds pretty fantastic wheather plugged into a clean S.S. Fender or slightly-moderate Overdriven tube amp but I just don't play it enough to justify keeping it. It's a 2010 which means that it's Chinese but an early one & it's built rather well! The action is great, the pickups sound really good, beautiful bound neck/body with Tree of Life headstock, & it comes in a very nice hard case!!!

With this one I'm just as happy to trade it as I am to sell it. Trade interests include bass guitars, mandolins, & most of all decent guitar effects... I haven't been using pedals much over the past year or so & I sold off several of the ones that I had. While I still don't/won't use them that much as I used to, there has been more than one occasion that I've missed having them around so if I can replace a couple few without spending anything out of pocket that would be awesome!

I could use another good O.D./Distortion pedal, perhaps some kind of a cool modulation box? Also anything that lives in the reverb/delay/double delay category is always interesting!!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.1 KB
ID:	5845828Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.1 KB
ID:	5845829

I'll get some better pictures up at some point. Until then please feel free to contact me with any questions that you may have....
    $375.00 SHIPPED P.P. GIFT OR ADD 3.5% FOR FEES......
    Last edited by Nostalgic Distortion; 11-13-2017, 12:03 PM.
    I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Re: F.S.F.T. EPI. Joe Pass Emperor, DUNCAN APS-2 LOADED....

Great taste and great deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Also possibly interested in trading it for lower wattage valve amps. Preferably heads but combos are welcome too....
      I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Comment

Someone just pointed out that I made a bit of a typo in my description. I'm reasonably sure that most of you probably figured this out but the humbuckers in this guitar are Seymour Duncan APH-2's, or more affectionately known as the Slash set...

Apparently I had Strat pickups on the mind when I wrote the first listing? Which is especially strange considering that I don't even currently own any Stratocasters....

Comment

Nice guitar.
          Got a '99 Samick Joe Pass. Also swapped out stock p'ups for APH-2's.
          Love the sound of that guitar.

Comment

Bump & price drop....

I'll ship it to you for $300.....

Comment

Sold...

Comment

Originally posted by Nostalgic Distortion View Post
                Sold...
                I can't believe you let it go so cheap - I would have liked that but I do have a sunburst Sheraton already! Another great deal you offered there and I bet tempted a whole load of people!
                The Artiste formally known as IndySG...

Comment

Originally posted by IndySG View Post
                  I can't believe you let it go so cheap - I would have liked that but I do have a sunburst Sheraton already! Another great deal you offered there and I bet tempted a whole load of people!
                  I can't believe you let it go, period.

Comment

He shoots, he scores, SOOOLD!

Comment

Originally posted by NotCardio View Post
                      I can't believe you let it go, period.
                      I came across a great deal on a L.P. earlier this month that I just couldn't pass up but unfortunately it was a few hundred dollars more than I could afford at the time so I charged it. Out of all my guitars I played that one the least & I like the L.P. more so I decided to sell this one to help pay for that.

Plus with X-Mas right around the corner it's probably a good idea to get the old credit card bill paid up before my kids & wife kindly do their best to max it out for me??? Lol...

Comment

Working...
                      X