Wanted: Double Creme Brobucker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Double Creme Brobucker

One of our other forum brothers recently sold a double creme Brobucker. It actually popped up right after I bought a pre-DMZ patent double creme 59. If anyone has one, I'd he happy to work out a deal with you. I prefer to trade away some pickups I already have, but I will also openly consider purchase over trade.
    You will never understand How it feels to live your life With no meaning or control And with nowhere left to go You are amazed that they exist And they burn so bright
    Whilst you can only wonder why

Re: Wanted: Double Creme Brobucker

Trademark...

DiMarzio filed for the trademark around 1980 if I recall correctly.

That '59 a neck or bridge?
    -Chris

Originally posted by John Suhr
    “Practice cures most tone issues”

Comment

It's a neck from '78. It's somewhat degaussed roughcast magnet, so it's quite a bit different from a modern one. I like it a bit better, it's certainly darker than my other 59's.

The original forum run Brobuckers came in double creme hidden under a lightly soldered cover.
      You will never understand How it feels to live your life With no meaning or control And with nowhere left to go You are amazed that they exist And they burn so bright

Comment

Originally posted by Chistopher View Post

The original forum run Brobuckers came in double creme hidden under a lightly soldered cover.
        Yes, I have one

I have a DC '59 bridge, so if you end up selling the neck, please let me know.
        -Chris

Originally posted by John Suhr
        “Practice cures most tone issues”

Comment

HMU I am interested and motivated for the the 59n dbl cream

Comment

Originally posted by Ayrton View Post
            Yes, I have one

I have a DC '59 bridge, so if you end up selling the neck, please let me know.

PM sent

Comment

Thanks for the bump

Comment

Working...
              X