Corsa Manalishi Peter Green Humbucker Neck Pickup, Double Cream OOP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corsa Manalishi Peter Green Humbucker Neck Pickup, Double Cream OOP

This is for sale on Reverb. Here's the link with more photos. Will sell here for $105 shipped.

This is an early Larry Corsa Manalishi PAF style humbucker neck pickup. This pickup was hand made and built to replicate the tone of Peter Green. As such, it is wound out-of-phase to achieve the honking, nasal style tone in the in-between position on a Les Paul as heard on the early Fleetwood Mac...

This is an early Larry Corsa Manalishi PAF style humbucker neck pickup. This pickup was hand made and built to replicate the tone of Peter Green. As such, it is wound out-of-phase to achieve the honking, nasal style tone in the in-between position on a Les Paul as heard on the early Fleetwood Mac albums. It has double cream bobbins, braided single conductor leads and is lightly aged / relic'd. It is an early model, #42. The pickup measures about 7.9k depending on temperature. Lead length is about 15". I've included a link to Larry demoing this model pickup in a guitar. I bought this for a guitar that I've decided to leave stock.

Re: Corsa Manalishi Peter Green Humbucker Neck Pickup, Double Cream OOP

Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l1600 (6).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	5805367Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l1600 (1).jpg
Size:	112.1 KB
ID:	5805368Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l1600 (2).jpg