banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rio Grande CUSTOM HYBRID Tall-Breed Single Coil HB (with triple-shot) / SD SH-4 "JB"

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rio Grande CUSTOM HYBRID Tall-Breed Single Coil HB (with triple-shot) / SD SH-4 "JB"

First up is a custom order i placed with Rio Grande for a project i never got around to.
    One coil is a Tallboy, the other coil is a Halfbreed. I don't remember which is which
    There's one little glitch. I cut the leads to solder to the triple shot. So if you dont want to splice in a longer length of 4-conductor lead, then it needs the Triple-Shot to go with it. The TS has all of the original length of 4-conductor cable.
    I went and soldered the Rio Grande to the Triple-Shot

Series = 15.83k
    1 coil = 7.63
    2 coil = 8.2
    parallel - 3.95
    F-SPACING

Obviously i would like to recoup as much of the original cost as possible. But, this thing is just collecting dust in a parts drawer. So I'm asking $135 for the package. If memory serves, the pickup alone was $160.

Since this pickup is a bit of an unknown quantity, i will pay for return shipping, as long as its in original condition *** DO NOT CUT DOWN HOOKUP LEAD ***

The JB is up on the slease-bay

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0806.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	5847216

Name:	IMG_0773.jpg
Size:	40.6 KB
ID:	5847099

Name:	Photo on 2-21-18 at 5.42 PM.jpg
Size:	55.2 KB
ID:	5847101
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Snoogles; 03-01-2018, 07:30 PM.
    good deals with:

Buyers - Allstarme, Savage_Distorton, Lerxst6, KingIZZO))), Powerglide350, Donnievaz, SrDeMaFp, Guston7, Ayrton, IndySG, eclecticsynergy, eaeolian, Jolly

Sellers - 51501984

Re: Rio Grande CUSTOM HYBRID Tall-Breed Single Coil HB (with triple-shot) / SD SH-4 "

Pricing above includes standard shipping to lower 48
    good deals with:

Buyers - Allstarme, Savage_Distorton, Lerxst6, KingIZZO))), Powerglide350, Donnievaz, SrDeMaFp, Guston7, Ayrton, IndySG, eclecticsynergy, eaeolian, Jolly

Sellers - 51501984

Comment

Re: Rio Grande CUSTOM HYBRID Tall-Breed Single Coil HB (with triple-shot) / SD SH-4 "

Soldered the pickup to the triple-shot for you

Series = 15.83k
      coil 1= 7.63
      coil 2 = 8.2
      parallel - 3.95

*** SUPER-EASY RETURNS *** INSTALL *** PLAY *** DECIDE ***

please leave all conductor lead intact

the total height, from the tops of the pole pieces to the the bottom of the solder joints on the base-plate is 1-1/8 inch.

Name:	IMG_0807.jpg
Size:	56.8 KB
ID:	5805554
      Last edited by Snoogles; 03-01-2018, 08:46 PM.
      good deals with:

Sellers - 51501984

Comment

sold

Triple Shot ring is on the sleaze-bay:

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Seymour Duncan TS 1 Triple Shot Flat Pickup Mounting Ring Cream at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!
        good deals with:

Sellers - 51501984

Comment

Working...
        X