X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 - EMG-HZ H3 Passive Humbuckers

The legendary EMG-HZ H3 Passive Humbucker
    These might be a collector's item, with less than 12 Million made.
    Numerous specimens lost to time, bringing the known quantity down to an even rarer, less-than-11 million World Wide.

Their tone has been described as "indescribable"

Now, for a limited time, the denizens of the Seymour Duncan Forum have the exclusive offer to own, not one, not three, not even five... But TWO of these enigmatic mysteries of the musical arts.

How much would you expect to pay for such seldom-seen artifacts?
    $32,000?
    $57,850?
    $81,018?

Well, Ladies and Gentl... lets not kid ourselves here... Gentlemen of the Seymour Duncan Forums Trading Post, I am proud to offer up not one... not three... not five, but TWO, GENUINE EMG-HZ H3 for the UNBELIEVABLE PRICE of only $25 EACH. (shipped to the lower 48)

But wait, there's more. One RANDOM buyer will not only recieve said GENUINE EMG-HZ H3, but also an approximately 8-inch length of GENUINE EMG 4-CONDUCTOR LEAD HOOKUP WIRING ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!

Since these treasures are highly sought after, and numerous people in possession of them have gone missing, along with above-mentioned specimen, it is in the best interest of interested buyers to remain annonymous. So please respond with a PRIVATE message, to ensure your privacy.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0788.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.1 KB
ID:	5847167

Name:	IMG_0787.jpg
Size:	35.1 KB
ID:	5847168

Name:	IMG_0789.jpg
Size:	52.1 KB
ID:	5847169
    Last edited by Snoogles; 02-26-2018, 11:44 PM.
    good deals with:

Buyers - Allstarme, Savage_Distorton, Lerxst6, KingIZZO))), Powerglide350, Donnievaz, SrDeMaFp, Guston7, Ayrton, IndySG, eclecticsynergy, eaeolian, Jolly

Sellers - 51501984

Re: 2 - EMG-HZ H3 Passive Humbuckers

Purchase BOTH and only pay $44.21
    Last edited by Snoogles; 02-26-2018, 08:47 PM.
    good deals with:

Buyers - Allstarme, Savage_Distorton, Lerxst6, KingIZZO))), Powerglide350, Donnievaz, SrDeMaFp, Guston7, Ayrton, IndySG, eclecticsynergy, eaeolian, Jolly

Sellers - 51501984

Comment

That's not a bad deal. I've always thought that they would pair well with a BMP.

Sent from my Alcatel_5044C using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Demanic View Post
        That's not a bad deal. I've always thought that they would pair well with a BMP.

Sent from my Alcatel_5044C using Tapatalk
        just lowered the price from $28/piece to $25/piece
        and combined from $47.21 to $44.21
        good deals with:

Sellers - 51501984

Comment

up on the sleaze-bay:

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for EMG H3 Passive Humbucker at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!
          good deals with:

Sellers - 51501984

Comment

Working...
          X