banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two vintage 80s DOD Chorus Pedals: FX60 and FX65 (100% Analog, Made in USA, Exc+)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two vintage 80s DOD Chorus Pedals: FX60 and FX65 (100% Analog, Made in USA, Exc+)

SO, confession: I'm addicted to buying obscure old chorus pedals. I'm slimming down my ridiculous collection, so these two are up for sale. Awesome bang for your buck; a great entry point to vintage, analog chorus tones with these USA made chorus pedals.

Pedal #1: DOD Stereo Chorus FX60
    100% Analog circuit. Speed and Depth controls. Switch works as it should, and the original battery cover is intact! This is the very first release of this pedal, with the black knobs. The tone reminds me of a Boss CE2, with some of that nice midrange warmth. But Nick, it's not true bypass. Solution: Stick it in a true-bypass loop, and revel in luscious warm analog waves of 70s and 80s chorus tones.
    $58 Shipped

Pedal #2: DOD Stereo Chorus FX65
    So this one is something special. For all you Chili Pepper heads: legend has it that during the recording of Blood Sugar Sex Magik, John Frusciante's beloved Boss CE1 Chorus Ensemble broke down, and he went to a music store, and picked up the lowly Boss FX65 to cover chorus duties on the recsord. He loved the tone so much, this pedal wound up on most of the record. 100% Analog circuit. Standard Speed and Depth controls, and the added Delay Time gives a wide variety of colors. Switch works as it should, and the original battery cover is intact!
    $58 Shipped

Last edited by RockStarNick; 05-17-2018, 08:09 PM.

Re: Two vintage 80s DOD Chorus Pedals: FX60 and FX65 (100% Analog, Made in USA, Exc+)

The FX60 is basically a Boss CE-2 with the DOD 9v plug and switch.
    Great trades/transactions with checo, kjrocks (2x), ginoames (2x), guitarkid (2x), Ed Hunter, primo (2x), apar111, blueman335, King IzzO))), ArtieToo, lemonman, saladin, SAVAGE DISTORTION, surface54, and DonP. Excellent forum bros!

Comment

Working...
    X