FS: SlaveUnit Pedals - Sweet Hunny Overdrive and Sho'Nuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: SlaveUnit Pedals - Sweet Hunny Overdrive and Sho'Nuff

I am starting to get around to build out a few more pedals here and there as time permits. I do everything by hand...handwiring boards, drilling, painting, pedal graphics design, clear coating, etc. I take a lot of pride in the cleanliness of my "guts". :LOL:

Ok on to the pedals.

Just finished his one up. It should be pretty obvious what it will be similar to. My personal opinion on it is that I really like it to boost a low gain amp. Also great to boost another pedal. It seems to work well in the same way that a Timmy would in these instances. Where I thought it was just ok was playing into my Port City Pearl 50 100% clean amp. It still sounds good at med-high volumes but I just wasn't into it when it was whisper quiet into that amp. Although it did sound great at any volumes and playing into any type of clean or dirty channel into my Egnater Tweaker 40. Just my honest review. I'm sure others may feel differently.

From the manufacturer
    "The SlaveUnit Hunny Overdrive is a medium gain, touch sensitive overdrive that aims to add dirt based on pick attack. The Focus knob adjusts how hard the attack needs to be to cause breakup. This is a great "always on" pedal to stack with others."

Sold

Next up is the Sho'Nuff boost. This one adds a volume control to the SHO (Super Hard On) circuit. One of the best boost circuits out there. It can get very loud. Having the volume control will give you the same type of boost that the original gives but at any volume. The led is a clear red but it is not blinding. No one wants to look down at their pedal and see a red dot for the next 5 minutes.

$70 + $6 shipping

Last edited by slaveunit; 06-23-2018, 10:41 AM.

Re: FS: SlaveUnit Pedals - Sweet Hunny Overdrive and Sho'Nuff

Pooh sold. Sho'Nuff still available.

Comment

Re: FS: SlaveUnit Pedals - Sweet Hunny Overdrive and Sho'Nuff

Ttt

Comment

Working...
      X