Tom Holmes H450 / H455 Humbucker Set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Holmes H450 / H455 Humbucker Set

I ordered two sets of these, brand new a couple of years ago directly from Tom Holmes.
    I installed one set in my main Les Paul, and my intentions were to install this second set into my #2 guitar.
    However during the long wait time from Holmes, I purchased what was to become my #2 guitar, and it was loaded with a set of Rolph Pretenders.
    The Rolph's sounded great in the guitar, so I never had any reason to install these.

This set is in the same brand new condition as the day I received them from Tom, and were never installed in a guitar.

Price - $675 Shipped - usps Priority Mail
    Will split PayPal fee if that's your method of payment
    No fee for bank/cashiers check or postal money order

Re: Tom Holmes H450 / H455 Humbucker Set

Are they the original A4 ones or the later A2 version?
    "You should know better by now than to introduce science into a discussion of voodoo."

Comment

These are incredible pickups. I have a set in a Les Paul and they're wonderful!
      "Posterity, you will never know how much it cost the present generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that ever I took half the pains to preserve it." John Adams

Comment

Excellent pickups! His thin hand-made covers make all the difference. I just love those tight radius edges too! To anyone who buys a set... Take care not to place too much pressure on the surface while cleaning. They're tightly fit, but you can still warp the surface.

Comment

Courtesy bump

Comment

Working...
          X